9.11.2006. Meldung: Carmanah Technologies Corp.: financial results for Q3 2006
Wednesday November 8, 7:07 pm ET
VICTORIA, BC, Nov. 8 - Carmanah Technologies Corporation (TSX: CMH - News) is pleased to announce its third quarter results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2006 and 2005.
Highlights for the quarter:
- Record Q3 2006 revenues of $17,510,103, representing a 44% increase
over Q3 2005 revenues of $12,195,908 and 11% over Q2 2006 revenues
- Record 2006 year-to-date revenues at $46,048,027, representing a
95% increase over the same nine-month period in 2005.
- Record Q3 2006 orders booked of $17,191,817.
- Sales order backlog of $6,363,008 carrying over into Q4 2006.
- Gross margin at 34.7% for Q3 2006 and 34.3% for the nine months
ended Sept 30, 2006.
- Record Q3 2006 EBITA in the amount of $1,061,884 representing an
increase of 37% over Q2 2006 at $773,025 and 62% over Q3 2005 at
- Record 2006 year-to-date EBITA of $1,963,157 representing a 39%
increase over the same period last year.
- Q3 2006 net earnings in the amount of $336,505, compared to Q2 2006
net earnings of $123,543 and net earnings of $222,470 in Q3 2005.
Download financial results:
ABOUT CARMANAH TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
Carmanah is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in renewable and energy-efficient technology solutions. The Company is currently focused on three technology groups: solar-powered LED lighting, solar power systems & equipment and LED illuminated signage.
Carmanah is headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and has branch offices and/or sales representation in 11 cities across Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom. With more than 250,000 installations worldwide, Carmanah is one of the world"s premier suppliers of energy-efficient products.
The shares of Carmanah Technologies Corporation are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CMH" and on the Berlin and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol "QCX".
For more information, please visit www.carmanah.com
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
For further information
Media Contact: David Davies, Tel: (250) 382-4332, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Carmanah Technologies Corporation