Siemens Gamesa ersetzt Finanzvorstand und Offshorechef nach Gewinnwarnung
Die untenstehende Meldung ist eine Original-Meldung des Unternehmens. Sie ist nicht von der ECOreporter.de-Redaktion bearbeitet. Die presserechtliche Verantwortlichkeit liegt bei dem meldenden Unternehmen.
Siemens Gamesa Board of Directors strengthens management team with new appointments
- Miguel Ángel López, the newly appointed CFO, boasts significant experience over more than 25 years in key financial positions
- Andreas Nauen, the newly appointed Head of Offshore business, has an excellent track record spanning more than 11 years in the renewable industry and more than 25 years in power generation
- Jürgen Bartl has been appointed as General Counsel and General Secretary, having been Business General Counsel for Siemens Gamesa since the companies merged
- The new appointments will ensure the integration continues at high speed and the utmost commitment to implementation of the business strategy that is being formulated
- In the light of the recent events, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy announces the postponement of the November 15 capital markets days to mid February 2018
- Management will host the regularly scheduled Q4 call on November 6 and provide the market with the earnings release for Q 4 together with the outlook for Fiscal year 2018
Today, the Siemens Gamesa Board has announced new appointments in its management team as part of the process of forming the new company and establishing a highly committed leadership team to develop the new strategy.
Miguel Ángel López will be the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective December 1st. He has significant experience as CFO at VDO from 1991 to 2003 and at Siemens AG, as CFO for different units, during 16 years, the last 10 years at today's Digital Factory Division. Miguel Ángel also has extensive M&A experience, having successfully driven portfolio optimizations and enhanced profitability.
Andrew Hall has throughout the merger process built and integrated a strong cross-cultural financial team and successfully integrated the financial structures and systems of the combined company by the closure of the first financial year. He has taken the decision to pursue other opportunities in the wake of this success.
Andreas Nauen, newly appointed Offshore CEO, will start at Siemens Gamesa on November 1st. He has an excellent track record in the renewable industry spanning than 11 years, having notably managed the integration of Bonus A/S into Siemens.
Siemens Gamesa Offshore Business Unit CEO Michael Hannibal has decided to leave the company by his own volition. Hannibal joined Siemens Gamesa in 2004 and contributed significantly to transforming offshore wind power into a sustainable part of the energy mix.
Jürgen Bartl, who will be the General Counsel and General Secretary of SGRE starting today, has been the Business General Counsel for Siemens Gamesa until now. Before, he served Siemens AG in various positions for over 17 years. He has significant international experience, having been General Counsel outside Germany before and is well experienced with 10 years in the renewables and wind power industry.
José Antonio Cortajarena has left the company after 10 years as General Secretary and Deputy Secretary to the Board of Directors of Siemens Gamesa to pursue new challenges and close a cycle, having achieved his professional goals at the company.
"Siemens Gamesa is deeply grateful to Mr. Hall, Mr. Hannibal and Mr. Cortajarena for their full dedication to the company which has been characterized by hard work, goal-orientation and solid commitment. Specifically during the last few months, they played key roles in successfully setting the strategy, budget and three-year plan, thereby helping to lay the foundations for the company's future and ensuring the integration is happening at a fast pace", said Markus Tacke, CEO of Siemens Gamesa.
"I am sure that we have the right team to drive the strategy of Siemens Gamesa towards a global leading position in the renewable energy field, while in the near term we stay focused on addressing the fundamental shifts in our business, realigning our operating model and continue to concentrate on our customers", Markus Tacke added.